Kids Summer CampWeekly Themes | Camp Menu | Enrollment Forms | Rates
Kids Summer Camp
Giammalva Racquet Club offers a kids summer camp–Camp WanaDu–designed for those always ready to take on a challenge and try new things! Kids 5 to 11-years-old are invited to join us for an action-packed summer including weekly themes and tons of traditional and offbeat sports on our 11-acre site.
Other activities include:
- Art programs
- Community service projects
- And, much more!
Want Something For Your Whole Family?
We want to make tennis a fun activity where your whole family stays fit together and enjoys a healthy,family-friendly activity. Our memberships enhance all family members experience by offering adult tennis programs and other youth tennis activities there’s something for everyone! Discover what Giammalava Racquet Club can provide for you and your entire family!
Read below to get a sneak peak of our kids summer camp activities and weekly themes!
- Platform 9 3/4
- Tiz the Season to be FreeZin! Weather fun
- A Little Dirt Never Hurt! Gardening, working the Texas Red Wrigglers pens, annual fruit tree planting
- Camp Throwdown! Theater
- Those Who are Friends Indians of Texas
- Smokin Cafe indoor and outdoor cooking
- Resh-Nun-Hey Jewish Traditions
- Whose Life Cycle Butterflies, Frogs, etc.
- Living in a Rain Forest
- Outta Here!! NASA projects
- Keew Sdrawkcab! Backwards Week!
Sample Camp Menu
Chicken on a bun, French Fries, salad, yogurt or fruit
Meatball Heroes, Salad, yogurt or fruit
Tacos, fiesta salad, yogurt or fruit
Chicken Nuggets, mashed potatoes, veggie sticks, yogurt or fruit
Pizza or Grilled Burgers, chips, salad, dessert
- Members of Giammalva Racquet Club | $270 per child, per week
- Guests | $300 per child, per week
Discounts for early registration beginning March 15th. Sibling discounts are also available.
Camp WanaDu begins June 6th and ends August 12th. Normal camp hours are 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Choose one or more weeks to attend, or contact the director for reserving days, morning or afternoon sessions.
We have early care beginning at 7 a.m. and extended care through 6:00 p.m.
Join the Fun Today!
Ready to be a part of the action this summer? Contact the director, Ann Newton at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our online contact form. Camp WanuDu is limited to 40 campers per week. For campers with special needs, please contact the director for registration.