EVENTS TODAY AT GIAMMALVA Use event arrows to view additional events
JOIN GRC FOR FUN, FITNESS, & FAMILY TIME
GRC Mission Giammalva Racquet Club, located in Northwest Houston, is a tennis club owned and directed by Sammy Giammalva. He is a top 25 world tennis player who is joined by seven other USPTA teaching pros. The goal at GRC is to meet the tennis needs of players of all ages and all levels. GRC offers outstanding programs for children, young adults, adults and seniors.
There is no place better for FAMILIES to go enjoy FUN, TENNIS and FITNESS together!
CLICK HERE to learn about our Corporate Employee Discount Programs.
OPEN ENROLLMENT ON ALL ADULT TENNIS CALSSES!
Monday Night 7:15 to 8:15 PM:
- ( 3.5 plus ) Men and Women, both basket fed and live ball drilling looking at your strokes, skills and
Tuesday Evenings 7:15 TO 8:15 PM:
- Fast Track 1&2 for those who are just starting or getting back into the game. Great kick start to other drills and classes.
Wednesday Evenings 7:15 TO 8:15 PM:
- Adult Academy ( 3.5 and 3.0 ) Looking at your skill set for ground stroke to serve and volleys. Breaking down your game to make you a better striker of the ball.
Thursday Evenings 7:15 TO 8:15 PM:
- Adult Academy Class. Fast pace workout. Instruction with fast pace drilling for those who want to learn while getting a great workout on court.
Adult Academy classes are also during the week: you can come on a one at a time bases or purchase a package of 4 and if there is room in a class you can use your package to make up if you happen to miss one or take a rain make up.
- Adult Cardio Tennis Thursday 7:15 to 8:15 PM Fun Cardio Tennis workout with lots of fun for all. A great way to burn lots of Calories while playing and moving to great music.
If you have any questions please contact our Adult Pro, Henri Elkins, at email@example.com . Thank you again for your support and see you soon on the courts to Learn and Play.