In this update, Christie shares some delicious recipes she has used on her weight loss journey. We hope you enjoy them as much as she does.
I though I would share a few of my favorite recipes that I feel have helped me with eating habits. I find these to be very filling but also good!
- In a large tupperware, mix together Greek yogurt, kefir, honey, and chia seeds. Let sit in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, so that the chia seeds expand. Then, create you parfait by adding whatever toppings you desire! Store in an air-tight container in your refrigerator.
- 10 oz fresh baby spinach (about 10 cups of torn leaves)
- 1 Granny Smith apple, sliced
- 1 Gala apple, sliced
- 1 or 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2 whole fresh mandarin oranges, peeled; or 1 can of mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Marzetti Simply Dressed® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Chop 1/4 cup of pecan halves into smaller bites set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients except for 1/4 cup of chopped pecan halves.
- Drizzle the salad with the dressing and toss. Sprinkle chopped pecans on top of the salad. Serve immediately.
– See more at: http://giammalva.com/new-year-new-me-part-3/#sthash.b5EBHFSj.dpuf