InstructionBeginners | Evening Drills | Ladies Doubles Clinic | Senior Men's Clinic | Advanced Drills | Custom Programs
Adult Tennis Lessons
Giammalva Racquet Club is a place not only for fun, but it’s also an enriching environment to learn in. We know that everyone has different skill sets and varying experience levels in tennis. That’s why we have developed many classes, drills, and adult tennis lessons for members and guests. Don’t know where to start? No worries–our pros are skilled at tailoring a workout that is perfect for you. They will evaluate your playing level and create a program that best fits your needs.
Click here for a Printable Schedule.
Tennis for Beginners
Beginner & Advanced Beginner Players
Our Beginner program is a quick way to begin playing tennis. Geared toward new players or players that have adventured themselves on the court a few times, participants will progress through each stage of development in a play to learn format. When your personal coach believes you’re ready to move on, you can begin to play tennis in our intraclub options and participate in other tennis drills.
What can you expect to learn from our Beginner program? Participants will prepare for singles and doubles play, learn scoring, court positioning, strategy, ball recognition, and other important skill sets essential for playing tennis.
Beginner & Advanced Beginner Class
- Mondays 7:00 – 8:00 pm
- Wednesdays 7:00 – 8:00 pm
- Thursdays 7:00 – 8:00 pm
- Saturdays 9:00 – 10:00 am
Prices Per Program
- FREE for Members for 6 weeks (from start date).
- Members: $100 for 4 class package.
- Non-Members: $125 for 4 class package.
Adult Tennis Drills
Bring a friend or come alone to one of our drills where working out and fun are combined for an overall exciting learning experience. We use live ball, hand feeding, and racquet feeding drills to focus on different skill sets each week. Once you reach the intermediate or advanced level, you can expect different drills and curriculum both nights of the week. This is a fast-paced workout that includes drills and fitness. Each practice will focus on a specific skill sets and will push participants physically. We start on time, so come stretched, warmed-up and ready to go! *Drills are 4 to 1 Ratio*
- Mondays 8:00 – 9:00 pm (3.0)
- Tuesdays 7:00 – 8:00 pm (4.0+)
- Wednesdays 8:00 – 9:00 pm (3.5)
Thursdays 8:00 – 9:00 pm (3.0)
- Saturdays 7:00 – 8:00 am (4.0+)
- Saturdays 8:00 – 9:00 am (3.5)
- Members: $100/4 Class Package.
- Non-Members: $125/4 Class Package.
Ladies Doubles Clinic
Bring a friend or tennis partner to one of these fun clinics every week! You will get to work with live ball drills and focus on different skill sets each week for the first hour. You will hit more balls in 30 minutes than you normally hit in a three-hour match. After the live ball drill, team strategies are developed by positioning and matching you and your partner’s strengths and weaknesses. Don’t have a partner? No worries–we give you tips to share with your friends! After the clinic, feel free to stay and play practice matches on our courts. *Drills are 4 to 1 Ratio*
- Check back in the Fall for our new classes.
- $40/Class or $125/4 class package
- Members receive a 20% Discount on all Prices
Senior Men’s Clinic
Bring a friend or tennis partner to one of these fun, short clinics every week!
Please warm up before class starts because we begin right away working on one concept or stroke to make the most of your time! This class is about technique. After the clinic, feel free to stay and play or practice more on our courts. *Drills are 4 to 1 Ratio*
- Check back in the Fall for our new classes.
- Members: $60/4 class package
- Nonmembers: $80/4 class package
Advanced Drill and Live Ball (4.0+).
Practice with real match situations that will help your technical skills, strategy, shot selection, and court position. *Drills are 4 to 1 Ratio*
- Tuesdays 7:00 – 8:00 pm
- Saturdays 7:00 – 8:00 am
Members: $100/4 class package.
- Non-Members: $125/4 class package.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for? No problem–our professional staff will create a program just for you based on your specific needs, experience, and skill set. Some custom programs include:
- Team Workouts Get ready for tennis season with a two or three-day package. Learn team tactics, strategy, fitness, line-ups, and more!
- Adult Weekend Camps Put together a group for a weekend of tactics, positioning, strategy, and of course, lunch!
- Senior Programs Customize any program to feature smaller courts and slower balls for those unable to move around the court like they used to!